A Coachlamp Lane resident told police that numerous pieces of jewelry and some prescription medications were taken from the safe in her bedroomsometime between Christmas and Monday, Jan. 23, police said.
Police gave these further details:
There was no indication that the house, located not far from the intersection of Coachlamp Lane and Gardiner Street, had been broken into. The victim, 60, did not have estimated values for all of the jewelry. The safe is locked with a key, not a combination.
Among the items taken:
- 14-karat gold ring with three small hearts
- 24-karat gold bracelet with a leaf design
- gold-colored necklace with a heart pendant
- 18-karat gold ring with a shell design
- gold ring with rubies
- gold ring with a groove design
- platinum ring with diamonds in a spiral design
- a gold watch valued at $150
- a silver watch valued at $150