Les Grands Hurleurs performs a free, outdoor concert from 8 to 9:30 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 9 at the Levitt Pavilion in Westport.
The Two-time Felix Award-winning trio from Quebec are touring with their latest award-winning album.
Traditional music flirts with classical, Manouche, electronica, and folk! The Quebec-based Les Grands Hurleurs is on the road with its ¾ Fort show inspired by the repertoire of its newest award-winning CD of original, open-minded music, very much alive yet respectful of its roots.
Since its inception in 2009, Les Grands Hurleurs have earned a solid reputation, accumulating a lot of experience in countless Quebec venues, international stages (Czech Republic, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, the USA) and on major events including recently 2017 Canada Day in Victoria, & 2017 Canada Summer Games Winnipeg.
What To Know If You Go
The lawn and concession areas are open to the public one hour before show-time. The Levitt Pavilion is closed to public during load-in and sound-check.
Picnics are welcome. The Levitt Pavilion and its perimeter is a non-smoking area. Pets are not allowed.
In case of inclement weather, check back here or call our concert hotline (203-221-2153) at or after 4:30 p.m. on the day of the show for a location status update. While we have a nearby rain location for free shows, we always do our best to stay outside shower or shine!
- Free shows are BYO-Lawn Chairs or Blankets (unless otherwise indicated).
- For free shows, tickets are not required (unless otherwise noted in show description); free entry on first come basis.
- The Levitt Pavilion Lawn closes for sound check at 4 p.m .and re-opens one hour before show-time for picnicking. Lawn closes nightly after show.
- Our on-site concession opens one hour before showtime and stays open during all shows.
- Beer and wine is available for purchase. Photo I.D. required. (Beer and wine is not sold on Wednesdays.)
- Picnics and coolers are still welcome for free shows. Note: Picnics and coolers may not be permitted at some ticketed benefit events – check show information when buying ticket. Always be prepared to condense your picnic when show starts if directed to do so by staff.
- Love our Lawn! Please use trash receptacles. Do not dispose of ice or cooler water on lawn. Plastic and cans are always preferred – the Lawn is a barefoot zone!
- High tables, tents and umbrellas are not permitted.
- The Levitt Pavilion and its perimeter is a non-smoking area.
- Pets are not permitted on the grounds.
- Do not stand on or walk through planted areas.
- Children must be monitored by guardians at all times. Please encourage conduct that allows all guests to focus on and enjoy what is happening on stage once show begins.
- No stage or backstage area access permitted; this includes the area directly behind the stage.
- To access our new RiverWalk, use the Shoup Path or the entrance by the footbridge at Imperial Avenue Parking Lot.
- In case of inclement weather, call our concert hotline (203-221-2153) or check back here and click on the event at or after 4.30 p.m. on the day of the show for a location status update. While we have a nearby rain location for free shows, we always do our best to stay outside shower or shine!The Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts produces one of the longest running free outdoor festivals in the nation. Established by the Westport community in 1973, the Levitt Pavilion remains an independent 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. The only way to support us is directly! Become a member or make a donation directly at www.levittpavilion.com.