- This event has passed.
Wednesday Nite Live Concert: Felix Cavaliere and Gene Cornish’s Rascals
July 18 @ 6:30 pm$20
Two legendary founders of The Rascals, Felix Cavaliere and Gene Cornish, have teamed up for the first time in five years. They’ll be playing in Downtown Stamford on Wednesday, July 18. The outdoor event starts at 6:30 p.m.
— An announcement from the Stamford Downtown Special Services District
With hits that include “Groovin’,” “People Got To Be Free” and “Good Lovin’, The Rascals are widely considered the best ‘blue-eyed soul’ group to come out of the 1960s and their music is the soundtrack of a generation.
If You’re Going …
- Wednesday Nite Live events start at 6:30 p.m. in Columbus Park.
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.