Darien Democrats held a party caucus Tuesday to elect members of the party’s Town Committee in what appears to have been a much less contentious event than the Republican’s caucus of the night before.
Members were elected for a two-year term beginning in March.
The caucus endorsed these 12 members, all of whom had been endorsed by the current town committee:
- David Bayne — 5 Windsor Rd.
- Christine Castles — 15 Dubois St.
- Sharod Samy — 32 Old Oak Road
- Frank Adelman — 3 Harriet Lane East
- Charles Baldwin — 23 Edgewood Road
- Pamela Sparkman — 283 West Ave.
- Barbara Thorne — 37 Dickinson Road
- Barbara Yantorno — 86 Middlesex Road
- Michael Klein — 19 Salt Box Lane
- Michael Yantorno — 86 Middlesex Road
- Randall Klein — 19 Saltbox Lane
- Jennifer Handt — 80 Fitch Ave.