98 Degrees will perform in the first Alive@Five outdoor concert in Downtown Stamford, with Ryan Clark also on stage. The concert begins at 5 p.m., gates open at 4:30, Thursday, July 18.
The pop and contemporary R&B vocal group consists of four vocalists: brothers Nick and Drew Lachey, along with Justin Jeffre and Jeff Timmons.
Here’s a medley of the band’s music, from the 98 Degrees website:
Alive@Five is a five week outdoor summer concert series featuring live music from national and regional headliners. 21+ only.
Also on Stage: Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark is an original Nashville recording artist who is quickly making a name for himself in the music industry.
He’s a singer-songwriter who’s got that pop-country Nashville sound that is allowing him to independently explore music.
What to Know Before You Go
• You must be 21 or older for admission.
• $20 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival, paid at the gate. Cash only.
• Entrance gate located on Main Street at Atlantic Street. No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No drones
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind