A Caucus of all registered Republicans in Darien will be held at 7 p.m., Monday, Jan. 13 to endorse candidates for the Republican Town Committee.
Anyone interested in becoming a member may submit a petition with the signatures of at least 25 registered Republicans in Darien. Petition candidates can join those already nominated by the Republican Town Committee.
This Caucus, held in the Auditorium of Town Hall at 2 Renshaw Road, is called exclusively to endorse candidates for the GOP Town Committee for the 2020 to 2022 term.
• Sayan Chakraborty, District 2
• Alexander H. Davidson, District 2
• James J. Demark, District 1
• Bonnie Frate Dora, District 6
• Christopher Emme, District 5
• Robert J. Fiordaliso, District 6
• John Davies Goodwin, Jr., District 6
• Robert A. Hulick, District 3
• Ann-Gail B. Hult, District 2
• John F. King, District 1
• Tracy H. Marra, District 2
• Douglas J. McKay, District 4
• Belinda Bewkes Metzger, District 1
• Marcy A. Minnick, District 5
• Michael Patrick Murray, District 4
• Parker Rand-Riccardi, District 3
• Raymond D. Slavin, District 6
• James Edward Solberg, District 2
• Christopher H. Taylor, District 6
• Rachel B. Taylor, District 6
• Bert H. von Stuelpnagel, District 1
More information from the legal notice for the caucus:
Other candidates for endorsement by the caucus may be nominated by petition by submitting to the chairman or the secretary of the Darien RTC not less than five (5) days prior to the date set for the Caucus a declaration of candidacy, which must include the candidate’s name as it appears on the Town of Darien’s list of registered voters, the title of the office being sought, and the signatures of twenty-five (25) registered Republican electors of Darien.
There will be no nominations from the floor of the Caucus. These petitions must be submitted on or before Wednesday, January 8, 2020, to Darien RTC Chair Chris Taylor, 93 West Ave., Darien, or to Darien RTC Secretary Ann-Gail Hult, 109 Old Kings Highway South, Darien.