Parents of children ages 3-15 are invited to attend “Parenting with Ease: How to Use an Appreciative Mindset to Create the Life You Want with Your Child”, a presentation and Q&A featuring certified parent coach and author of the book by the same name, Jacqueline Blair Telghede.
The event takes place Friday, Jan. 20 from 9 to 10 a.m. at New Canaan Country School.
“Parenting with Ease” will help you:
• See the good in yourself and your child, even amidst the hardships.
• Draw upon your own strengths and priorities to work through your challenges.
• Learn strategies to minimize tantrums and arguing while building meaningful connection.
• Empower yourself to set limits that optimize the development of your child.
• Learn practical tools that work.
• Get clear on what matters most to you, and what works best for your unique child.
This event is co-presented by the YWCA of Darien/Norwalk and is free of charge and open to the public. “Parenting with Ease” books will be available for purchase and signing on-site beginning at 8 a.m. thanks to our partner Elm Street Books of New Canaan.
The presentation will be held in the main building (Grace House) of New Canaan Country School, 635 Frogtown Road, New Canaan.
Please register at www.countryschool.net/parenting to receive directions and additional information. Drop-ins are also welcome.