These properties recently were sold in Darien, according to records in the Town Clerk’s Office:
—23 Rocaton Road — Paul O’Kane and Amy O’Kane to William Paugh and Kerri McNicholas, sold Feb. 7, filed Feb. 8, $1,585,000
—23 Hillside Ave. — Craig Coleman and Evan Coleman to Michele Crepeau, sold Jan. 22, filed Feb. 8, $665,000 — PICTURED
—17 McLaren Road — Ralph Benzenberg and Patricia Benzenberg to Christopher Grady and Rachel Grady, sold Feb. 9, filed Feb. 13, $827,500
—693 Post Road — Stelaur LLC of 291 Mansfield Ave. to RF1 LLC of 3 Pine St., South Norwalk, sold Feb. 1, filed Feb. 13, $1,100,000
Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Reports:
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Feb 8 to 15 (Feb. 15)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Jan 25 to Feb 1 (Feb. 1)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Jan 18 to 26 (Jan. 26)
Darien home sales:
- Robinson Street House Sells for $975,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Feb. 8)
- Holly Lane Home Goes for $1,585,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Feb. 1)
- Relihan Road Home Sells for Just Over $2 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (Jan. 26)
Farrell on Real Estate:
- Top Ways to Spruce Up Your Home If You’re Gearing Up to Sell It: Farrell on Real Estate (Feb. 7)
- Return on Investment for Home Improvement Projects: Diane Farrell on Real Estate (Feb. 1)
- Sales Prices Rise in Darien in Last Quarter of 2017, But Demand Higher for New and Renovated Houses (Jan. 25)
Like this article? …
Sign up for the Darienite.com newsletter.
Like Darienite.com on Facebook.
Follow Darienite.com on Twitter.