These properties recently were sold in Darien, according to records in the Town Clerk’s Office:
—86 Middlesex Road — Michael Yantorno and Barbara Yantorno to Joshua Garofano and Lisa Mastantuolo, sold Jan. 10, filed Jan. 24, $1,092,500
—16 Mayflower Road — Melanie Branca to Richard Thomas and Tamie Thomas, sold Jan. 19, filed Jan. 24, $2,075,000
—30 Relihan Road — 30 Relihan Road LLC of 20 Old Kings Hwy. South to Elias Erickson and Brittany Erickson, sold Jan. 18, filed Jan. 23, $2,065,000 — PICTURED
—35 Blueberry Lane — Peter Drippe and Elizabeth Cooper to Martin Kurtz and Jennifer Kurtz, sold Jan. 18, filed Jan. 22, $3,287,500
—433 Post Road — Chi-han Chyung of 1 Pine Hill Ave., Norwalk to 433 BPR LLC of 433 Post Road, Darien, sold Jan. 19, filed Jan. 22, $1,240,000
—12 Nolen Lane — Martin Kurtz and Jennifer Kurtz to Robert Kennedy and Jodie Kennedy, sold Jan. 12, filed Jan. 18, $2,525,000
- Deepwood Road Home Goes for $1.11 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (Jan. 18)
- Heather Lane Home Sells For $1.4 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (Jan. 11)
- Christie Hill Road Home Goes for $1,375,000: Darien Home Sales (Dec. 29)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Jan 11 to 18 (Jan. 18)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Jan 4 to 11 (Jan. 11)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Dec 14 to 21 (Dec. 21)
- Sales Prices Rise in Darien in Last Quarter of 2017, But Demand Higher for New and Renovated Houses (Jan. 25)
- Darien Sees Increase in Home Sales, Median Price Up in 2017 (Jan. 17)
Like this article? …
Sign up for the Darienite.com newsletter.
Like Darienite.com on Facebook.
Follow Darienite.com on Twitter.
Buy Levaquin online
Finasteride No Prescription
kamagra no prescription
Pingback: Robinson Street House Sells for $975,000 and Other Darien Home Sales - DarieniteDarienite