Darien High School Students won awards and honorable mentions at the recent Technology Student Association Connecticut State Conference.
— an announcement from Darien High School
The Darien students, all in the DHS Technology Student Association, planned and prepared for this April 28 conference at Conard High School in West Hartford.
At the conference they competed in such events as Structural Design and Engineering, Debating Technological Issues, and CAD 3D Design.
Those who took home awards include:
- Barak Mustafa and John Harron – 2nd place in Structural Design and Engineering (in photo)
- Barak Mustafa and John Harron – 2nd place in Debating Technical Issues (in photo)
- Tanmay Mehta – 3rd place Extemporaneous Speech
- Pablo Perfumo – 3rd Place Webmaster
- Luigi Porettta, Santi Perfumo, and Steven Gomez – Honorable Mention for Children’s stories