Among properties recently sold in Darien, according to records in the Town Clerk’s Office, was one sold on Noroton Avenue near TV personality Steve Wilkos’ home by a business partly owned by Wilkos.
This house (pictured above) at 315 Noroton Ave. was sold March 8, with papers filed in the Town Clerk’s Office on March 9, by Wilhelm Darien LLC of 115 Mason St., Greenwich. That’s the same address as Hemingway Construction Corp., the other co-owner of Wilhelm Darien. The house was sold to Naveen Putcha and Pooja Putcha for $2,350,000.
Wilkos, arrested recently on a charge of driving while under the influence, is next due in state Superior Court in Stamford on April 16.
This was the only other house sale newly on record in the clerk’s office in the week leading up to Thursday, March 14:
—13 Greenleaf Ave. — James Swiggett and Lisa Swiggett to Conor Gill and Carleigh Gill, sold March 8, filed March 9, $1,739,500
Correction: This article originally was published with a photograph of the wrong house.
Darien home sales:
- West Ave Home Goes for $1.25 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (March 8)
- West Ave Home Goes for $1.25 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (March 1)
- Maple Ave House Sells for $750,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Feb. 22)
Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Reports:
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: March 1 to 8 (March 8)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Feb 22 to March 1 (March 1)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Feb 15 to 22 (Feb. 22)
Farrell on Real Estate:
- Looking to Sell? Some Outdoor Improvements Bring Returns on Investment — Some Won’t: Farrell on Real Estate (March 14)
- Sell Now or Later? Some Things to Consider: Farrell on Real Estate (March 1)
- Top Ways to Spruce Up Your Home If You’re Gearing Up to Sell It: Farrell on Real Estate (Feb. 7)
Like this article? …
Sign up for the Darienite.com newsletter.
Like Darienite.com on Facebook.
Follow Darienite.com on Twitter.