Learn the basics on how to use blogs, Facebook and Instagram to gain exposure for your small businesses, with guided examples in this Thursday evening seminar at Darien Library.
*This program requires registration.
Join Chandni Thawani in a seminar for small businesses from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday, June 15, in the library Conference Room.
You will learn:
- The best time / days to post
- How to add text to photos
- How to schedule posts
- Intro to hashtags / keywords
- How to gain real followers
- Facebook Ads: What are they and why are they so popular
- And some tips and tricks Chandni has learned along the way.
— an announcement from Darien Library