Stepping Stones Museum for Children has once again partnered with other attractions within the City of Norwalk as part of the Sound of Summer discount program, a citywide tourism initiative to offer savings for visitors this summer.
— an announcement from Stepping Stones Museum for Children
Simply pay full price at one of the nine participating attractions and receive a special discount at all of the other participating attractions.
Stepping Stones members can simply pick up a Sound of Summer punch card during their next visit and show it, along with their museum membership card, to access Sound of Summer benefits at participating attractions. There is no purchase necessary
“Norwalk is truly open for business,” said Robert Townes, director of community advocacy at Stepping Stones. “We have such a diversity of entertainment options in Norwalk that residents and out-of-town visitors can enjoy on staycations or vacations. We wanted all area businesses to benefit from cross promotion. There is so much for families to do in Norwalk this summer and the Sound of Summer program helps highlight all the offerings.”
The Sound of Summer Savings program is valid through Labor Day, Sept. 3, 2018. The punch card is available at all participating attractions listed below. Present the card and proof of purchase from one attraction to take advantage of the special offers. Visit the website of each participant listed below for full rules and details about their offerings.
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children — Buy one, get one free general admission (For up to four people).
- Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum — 50% off tours now through Labor Day. Present to admissions desk to receive discount. (Not applicable for special events or other promotions.)
- The Maritime Aquarium — $3 off one admission (includes Aquarium & IMAX®). Present ticket from other participating attraction.
- Center for Contemporary Printmaking — Free admission and discounted members price on any workshop enrollment before Sept. 15.
- Sheffield Island Lighthouse Tours — 50% off Sheffield Island Lighthouse Tours with proof of admission or valid membership from other participating attractions. Walk-up sales only. Offer expires Sept. 30, 2018.
- Pedego Sono — 50% off electric bike rentals. Rent one hour, get one hour free.
- Sono Switch Tower Museum — Receive 10% discount at gift shop.
- Wall Street Theater — Receive $5.00 of one ticket for selected shows.
- Norwalk Historical Society Museum — 50% off one admission. Present to admissions desk to receive the discount. (Not applicable for special events or other promotions.)
“We hope that everyone will take advantage of these amazing deals and visit all of the amazing Norwalk attractions this summer,” adds Townes.