These properties recently were sold in Darien, according to records in the Town Clerk’s Office:
—106 Pear Tree Point Road — Warrington Malpass and Linda Malpass to 106 Pear Tree LLC of the same address, sold Nov. 14, filed Nov. 17, $6,875,000
—45 Cedar Gate Road — Claus-Christian Tempke and Amy Tempke to William Rykowski and Catherine Rykowski, sold Nov. 15, filed Nov. 20, $1,303,000
—42 Goodwives River Road — E. Stewart Johnson and Louise Johnson to Paul Hughes and Sally Hughes, sold Nov. 20, filed Nov. 21, $1,225,000 — PICTURED
- This Home on Hollow Tree Went for $1,510,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Nov. 16)
- Coachlamp Lane House Goes for $1,390,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Nov. 9)
- Waterbury Lane House Sells for $2.39 Million and One Other Darien Home Sale (Nov. 3)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Nov 9 to 16 (Nov. 16)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Nov 2 to 9 (Nov. 9)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Oct 26 to Nov 2 (Nov. 3)
Like this article? …
- Sign up for the Darienite.com newsletter.
- Like Darienite.com on Facebook.
- Follow Darienite.com on Twitter.
Pingback: Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Nov 16 to 30 - DarieniteDarienite
Pingback: Harbor Road Home Goes for $2,225,000 and Other Darien House Sales - DarieniteDarienite
Pingback: Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Dec 7 to 14 - DarieniteDarienite
Pingback: Patricia Lane Home Sells for $1.8 Million and Other Darien Home Sales - DarieniteDarienite