Theatre 308’s production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time will begin performances Thursday, Nov. 21 through Saturday, Nov. 23. Tickets are on sale now.
— an announcement from Theatre 308
The Tony Award-winning play follows Christopher, a 15-year-old math whiz. Although Christopher has a remarkable brain, he struggles to deal with everyday life.
He loathes being touched, distrusts strangers, and hates the color yellow. When he discovers that his neighbor’s dog Wellington has been killed, he is wrongly accused. He then embarks on a journey to uncover the culprit. His persistence to solve the mystery sends him on a journey of revelations that will upturn his world.
Director Andrew Rejan notes that the play is “a celebration of neurodiversity as well as the common humanity we share, an invitation into the complex and beautiful world of Christopher’s mind.”
TIME Magazine said The Curious Incident of the Dog and the Night-time is “a play that works on every level – crowd-pleasing, eye-opening, life-affirming and unmissable.”
For more information check out Theatre 308s website at theatre308.org. Also, find @theatre308 on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook!
If You’re Going …
- Performances will take place on: Thursday, Nov. 21; Friday, Nov. 22; and Saturday, Nov. 23 — all at 7 p.m.
- Tickets are on sale now at seatyourself.biz/theatre308.
- Tickets are $10 for students and $20 for adults.
- Tickets sold at the door are subject to availability.
- The production contains some strong language, high-intensity light, and sound effects.