Back by popular request: The Depot Youth Center invites you to a free parent seminar: “Seven Ways to Support Your Student’s Study Habits,” at 7 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 24.
— an announcement from the Depot Youth Center
During this powerful one-hour presentation, parents will learn how they can support their student with seven tools and concrete ideas that can be implemented right away for better results and grades.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Register here. Bring a friend! What you will learn:
· What are the 7 skills all students need to be successful in school
· How they should prepare for tests
· How can your student can eliminate distractions when studying
· How your student can study for a subject all in one shot, or over time
· What you can do as a parent to support your student