You’ll need to register in order to attend this free talk on “The Importance of Vaccines” at the Darien YMCA, according to this announcement from the Y’s website:
Join Dr. Michael Parry, director of infectious disease at Stamford Hospital, on Tuesday, Jan. 26 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Community Room at the Darien Y, to discover the “why” behind the Flu Shot and more!
* Does the flu shot really work?
* Do I need a shingles vaccine?
* Why everyone needs a pertussis booster
* Why are we seeing a resurgence of measles
* Will poliomyelitis return to the US?
This lecture is free and open to the community. RSVP required. Please email Jessica Van Sciver at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.