Darien Library will host a workshop Tuesday from 6 to 8 p.m. that will describe how to find and work with the perfect graphic designer for your new product or service. You will have a better feel for how to judge their past work, and how to start the whole design process and end up with the right results.
The workshop takes place in the Conference Room of Darien Library.
You will learn:
- How to choose the right graphic designer
- How much you will expect to pay
- How the design process works
- How to get the best work from your graphic designer whether it is for logos/branding, packaging, collateral materials or signage
- How to deal with revisions
- How to be a good client
About the presenter
John Clapps has worked for over 30 years to connect brand and consumers through purpose driven creative work. Earlier in his career, John founded his own branding and advertising agencies, working with clients such as Gilbey’s Gin, J&B Scotch, Apple Computer, Cadillac Tri-State Dealer’s Association, Land’s End, and China Grill Restaurants.
He has won numerous awards throughout his career and he holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from the School of Visual Arts.
This workshop is presented by SCORE Fairfield County. Check-in starts at 5:30 p.m.
— an announcement from Darien Library