Darien YMCA is offering a two-month “Lean Machine” class from Jan. 5 to March 2with a “customized system for losing weight, getting fit and feeling like a million bucks.”
Here are the details:
— an announcement from the Darien YMCA
* A full INBODY consultation
* Biweekly 1-hour group training sessions with a trainer
* 8 1-hour guided health coaching workshops with Amy Kiser, NTP
* Weekly health coaching advice and an exercise plan
* Optional halfway INBODY Consultation
* Ongoing support via our Facebook Group
* 10% discount at Little Bites
* 20% off all personal training packages
(Up to two purchased February 17 – March 2, 2018)
EARN FITNESS BUCKS FOR YOUR SUCCESS!
Earn $20 for every % body fat lost and $5 per every pound lost.
Members ages 15+, $470
Non-members ages 15+, $570
More information from the Darien YMCA website:
You may choose from one of the following groups:
Wednesdays & Fridays at 5:30 am
Mondays & Wednesday at 6:30 am
Wednesdays & Fridays at 8:30 am
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 10:30 am
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:00 pm
Upon registering, you’ll receive a fact sheet with everything you need to know:
Important Dates & Times
An outline of what you can expect throughout the competition and remember, you get the chance to win fitness bucks based on your own personal success.
Fitness bucks can be redeemed towards any of our wellness offerings here at the Y.
– Therapeutic Stretching
– Pilates Reformer
– Rock Wall
– Workshops and MORE!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org