Darien Farmers Market is open today — Wednesday — and every Wednesday, now through the day before Thanksgiving 2016 at Goodwives Shopping Center.
Here’s a description of the market at the Local Harvest website:
The Darien Farmers Market is run in cooperation with Jeremy Ginsberg/Planning & Zoning and the Darien Board of Selectmen.
Entering its 19th season, the market will run weekly from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. every Wednesday, May 25 through November 23, 2016. The market will is located at 25 Old Kings Highway N., Goodwives Shopping Center, Darien.
We are proud to present the following farmer members:
- Smith’s Acres: plants, produce, fruit
- Gazy Brothers Farm: plants product fruit
- Whistlestop Bakers: Pies, pastry, cakes & more
- River Bank Farm: Organic produce, plants, prepared foods
- Woodland Farm: fruit; apples, peaches, pears, berries
- Newgate Farms: produce, fruit, bakery, plants & cut flowers