Enjoy tea sandwiches, assorted scones with jam and clotted cream, and a selection of traditional British Christmas treats — in the festive atmosphere of the Darien Community Association mansion, beautifully decorated for the season.
UPDATE: “This event is sold out. Please call our office at 203-655-9050 extension 10 to be put on the waitlist,” the DCA says on its website.
— an announcement from the Darien Community Association
Caterer Carolyn Eddie and her fabulous supporting cast return to the DCA on Thursday, Dec. 12 for the holidays!
Tea seatings are available from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Please call the office at 203-655-9050 extension 10 to let us know what time you would like to be seated.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the season and relax. Come with a friend, or a group.
If You’re Going …
- To repeat: Tea seatings are available from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Please call the office at 203-655-9050 extension 10 to let us know what time you would like to be seated.
- Fees are $40 for DCA members; $50 for the public.
- Prepayment is required by 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 10
- Payment and registration may be made online at dariendca.org or by contacting the DCA at 203-655-9050 extension 10.
- The DCA is located at 274 Middlesex Road in Darien.