The Darien Department of Public Works will conduct its annual Christmas tree pick-up program according to the following schedule:
[Not sure where your street is on this table? Here’s a Google map (just zoom in with the plus sign).]
THE FOLLOWING ARE A FEW IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
· Christmas Trees must be at the curb by the first morning of the scheduled pick-up.
· Christmas Tree pick-up is conducted on public streets only.
· Residents are asked to refer to a Town map to determine their designated area for schedule.
· The schedule has been rotated from last year.
· Public Works does not have more specific times of pick-up.
· In the event of significant snow accumulation, the program may be delayed, please be patient.
· Once collection is complete, trucks will not return until the next scheduled pick-up.
· Christmas wreathes, brush, grass clippings, garbage or other materials with not be collected.
· Christmas Trees with bags, netting, stands, or lights will not be collected.
· Residents with valid RDA stickers may still bring Christmas Trees to the dump. · This information is posted on the Town of Darien web page.
· Collection on weekdays only. No collection on Monday, 1/17/22, MLK JR Holiday.
· The Department of Public Works can be contacted at 656-7346.
— an announcement from the Darien Department of Public Works