These properties recently were sold in Darien, according to records in the Town Clerk’s Office:
—21 Mayflower Road — Brian Ramsay and Sheryl Ramsay, sold Jan. 31, filed Feb. 1, $2,750,000
—5 Robinson St. — Catharine Labine to Vincen Corso and Diana Priolo, Sold Jan. 26, filed Feb. 5, $975,000 — PICTURED
—44 Gideon Lane — Helen Pierce to Aneta Lupinski, sold and filed Feb. 7, $220,000
Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Reports:
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Jan 25 to Feb 1 (Feb. 1)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Jan 18 to 26 (Jan. 26)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Jan 11 to 18 (Jan. 18)
Darien home sales:
- Relihan Road Home Sells for Just Over $2 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (Jan. 26)
- Deepwood Road Home Goes for $1.11 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (Jan. 18)
- Heather Lane Home Sells For $1.4 Million and Other Darien Home Sales (Jan. 11)
Farrell on Real Estate:
- Top Ways to Spruce Up Your Home If You’re Gearing Up to Sell It: Farrell on Real Estate (Feb. 7)
- Return on Investment for Home Improvement Projects: Diane Farrell on Real Estate (Feb. 1)
- Sales Prices Rise in Darien in Last Quarter of 2017, But Demand Higher for New and Renovated Houses (Jan. 25)
Like this article? …
Sign up for the Darienite.com newsletter.
Like Darienite.com on Facebook.
Follow Darienite.com on Twitter.