- This event has passed.
Parents Invited to Hourlong Seminar on Getting 9th, 10th Graders Ready for College
February 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Depot Teen Center invites parents to a one-hour, free seminar on essential steps to get your 9th and 10th grader ready for school and college admissions on Feb. 27.
The seminar, presented by S4 Study Skills, runs from 7 to 8 p.m. at the Depot Youth Center, 25 Heights Road.
In the seminar, parents will learn the important steps freshman and sophomores should take for a successful path to college.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Register here.
Bring a friend!
For more information, see this Web page or call 203-307-5455 or email us.
What You Will Learn
• What are the best classes to take next year
• How many Advance Placement (AP) classes should your student take
• What should students do now, in and out of school, to help them be more successful when they eventually apply to college
• Understand the timeline for college testing and applications
• What 3 essential study habits should your student learn now to be successful in school and in college
• What can you do as a parent to support your student