Watching your loved one struggle with addiction is heartbreaking, but as they begin to heal, you must also embark on your own journey of recovery.
Having a strong support system is key. The Friends & Family support group discussions are open to anyone who has been affected by a loved one’s addiction, this group is designed to help you find your own path to a happier, healthier you.
Until further notice, our Friends and Family Support Groups are virtual to ensure you have all the support you need — even in these challenging times. Under the guidance of dedicated addiction professionals, family members and friends can share their stories with those who have encountered similar challenges.
During the Friends & Family Support Group, You Will:
- Meet others who share your feelings and experiences
- Share your experiences, setbacks, accomplishments, strength, and hope with others
- Speak with Family Wellness Clinicians or Certified Recovery Coaches
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals whose loved one is struggling with drugs or alcohol
- Individuals whose loved one is in recovery
- Parents, spouses, partners, siblings, children, friends, etc.
- Individuals must be 16 years or older
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to widen your support network and gain knowledge and tools to support your recovery path.