These properties recently were sold in Darien, according to records in the Town Clerk’s Office:
—17 Maple St. — gregg Karas and Kimberly Karas to Matthew Seitz and Danielle Seitz, sold Feb. 13, filed Feb. 16, $750,000 — PICTURED
—17 Ridgeview Ave. — PNC Bank, N.A. of Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh to Arben Berisha, sold Feb.9, field Feb. 16, $651,250
—22 Homestead Road — James Concannon to Andrew Davidson and Susan Davidson, filed Feb. 13, sold Feb. 20, $1,442,500
Darien home sales:
- Hillside Ave House Goes for $665,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Feb. 15)
- Robinson Street House Sells for $975,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Feb. 8)
- Holly Lane Home Goes for $1,585,000 and Other Darien Home Sales (Feb. 1)
Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Reports:
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Feb 15 to 22 (Feb.22)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Feb 8 to 15 (Feb. 15)
- Darien & Rowayton Real Estate Report: Feb 1 to 8 (Feb. 8)
Farrell on Real Estate:
- Top Ways to Spruce Up Your Home If You’re Gearing Up to Sell It: Farrell on Real Estate (Feb. 7)
- Return on Investment for Home Improvement Projects: Diane Farrell on Real Estate (Feb. 1)
- Sales Prices Rise in Darien in Last Quarter of 2017, But Demand Higher for New and Renovated Houses (Jan. 25)
Like this article? …
Sign up for the Darienite.com newsletter.
Like Darienite.com on Facebook.
Follow Darienite.com on Twitter.