- This event has passed.
Darien Farmer’s Market
October 4 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Wednesday, repeating until Wednesday,Nov, 15, 2017
The Darien Farmers Market will take place every Wednesday (started May 24) from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. through mid-November 2017 in the parking lot of Goodwives Shopping Center.
For the 20th year. fruit, vegetables and more will be back. These vendors are returning, according to the Local Harvest website:
- Smith’s Acres: plants, produce, fruit. Gazy Brothers Farm: plants, produce, fruit.
- Whistlestop Bakery: Pies, pastry, cakes & more
- River Bank Farm: Organic produce, plants, prepared foods
- Woodland Farm: fruit; apples, peaches, pears, berries
- Newgate Farms: produce, fruit, bakery, plants & cut flowers
- Ox Hollow Farm: Beef, pork, lamb, chicken, eggs & vegetables
According to the FarmFresh.org website, here are some other vendors that will be at the market:
- Plasko’s Farm of Trumbull
- Beaver Brook Farm of Old Lyme
- Gazy Brothers Farm of Oxford
- Izzy B’s Allergy Free Cupcakes of Norwalk
Goodwives Shopping Center is located at 25 Old Kings Hwy. South.